Fly on over to Susan's at Between Naps on the Porch and see if you can track down those other birds! Linda
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Those Target Birds!
Scoot on over to Susan's at Between Naps on the Porch and you will find out where all those Target birds have gone! Mine have flown the coop - Ah Paree! Dorothy said to Toto, "I don't think we are in Kansas any more!"
Then Dorothy clicked her heals together three times and said, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hello Linda~I've just strolled into your blog for my first visit...I've enjoyed taking a peek at your past post. What beauty! You've got so many wonderful treasures.
Spring has landed on your tablescape! Such cute pink dots!
I think a little extra frosting (on your lamb) is always a welcomed surprise.
I've bookmarked you my favs.
I look forward to coming by your charming blog again.
Come by for a visit, the company would be nice:)
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Our worst nightmare!
I hope you have power now, Linda. It's miserable not having electricity. We experienced it for 4 days during Hurricane Gustav and we since installed a huge generator that comes on automatically when power goes off....Christine
Hi Linda...
Ohhh noooo...so sorry about your power outage! Sure hope it comes back on for you...very soon! I just hate when that happens!!!
I'll fly back by later...to hear all about your little birdie's vacation!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari
So sorry about the power out.
Cute little bird story!
Love their adventure! What a cute pair, I'm glad they decided to come back!
I loved it! And I love Paris & Target!
Loved your birdie's vacation. And the last shot is priceless! Kathy
Post a Comment