Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunday Thought

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6,7 Blessings, Linda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, Nina. I hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying this beautiful weather.

Free Art Printables said...

Amen! I will take some strength in that this weekend! Jen

Miss Laura Lu/RMS4291960 said...

It ate my comment! Thank you for your lovely post. I love this scripture and it started my Sunday morn off in just the right way! God Bless you today Linda! Lauralu :)

MindyMac said...

Beautiful pic there! Is that from your yard? LOVED Steve Brown today! What a character!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Thank you, Linda for stopping by!

~CC Catherine said...

Linda, This is one of my favorite scriptures! Have a blessed week! ~CC Catherine ;)

Unknown said...

This verse has gotten me through many things! Thank you for reminding me of God's Goodness!