Warning.....This is a random, rambling post! Proceed with caution!
I love the beach.
Want to see some pics?
OK, But first
I want to show you a very unexpected beach condo - French/Italian style.
Usually you would expect to see
blues and greens, wicker and rattan, and shells.
However, the owners of this little place must have visited Tuscany,
with a little stayover in France.
But First - my blooming tulips
brought from home,
a gift from some wonderful friends.

Then, some shells found on our first beach walk,
along with about 100 sand dollars! (not pictured - getting bleached)

And now for the unexpected decor.....
Some great distressed bar stools from Ballard.

A really, really humongous basket - I LOVE baskets - all kinds.....

A beautiful Tuscan countryside with red flowers....

A comfy leather chaise.....

Beautiful upholstered headboard....it's beginning to look a little Parisian now.....

Gorgeous Frenchy chandy.....

Another Ballard bench....this time in black....

A pair of Frenchy scrolly black iron bedside tables....

Some fancy black ironwork.....

Isn't that surprising - pleasantly - for the beach?!
But, my favorite.....
seagulls and seabouys : )
(oops, I cut off one of the bodies....see the legs under this sentence? Hee hee hee)
on a gray day....

until the sun broke through!!!!!!

Beautiful dunes......

and waves and water, waves and water.....ahhhhhhh.......
Truth be told, my answer probably depends on where I am at the moment,
but for now, I am a beach person.
How about you?
What a beautiful world! - This is My Father's World.
Blessings,
Linda
I'm hooking up with Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday.




13 comments:
Wow, Linda...so many pretty shells! And your tulips are a sweet gift! As for the beach house...gorgeous! Love seeing some beachy pics, especially since we may get some snow tomorrow...again! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie
Oh what a wonderful beach house and I love the decor. The shells are amazing and the views of the beach, stunning. Love it. Hugs, Marty
I am ALL about the BEACH! These photos are just what my winter weathered soul needs. You are a life saver. :o)
You lucky girl! This looks like a wonderful spot to kick back and relax. I love the beach, but can be just as happy in the mountains. I'm easy to please. ;-)
Unfortunately I'm neither at the beach or in the mountains at the moment. :-(
Very classy and tasteful! I think a Ballards came in my mail today.
Brenda
Ive been thinkin headboards also that made for a good inspiration pic.
I don't know what style it is but I know what I like and I like all your photos. I'm a beach person living in the mountains.
Beautiful beach house, Linda. Love the shells too, you got a lot! I like the beach but I like the mountains too.....Christine
My favorite is the beach; but I am comfortable around mountains too. I love to watch the clouds forming around the mountain peaks. It is all so mystical. Love your seashells. Love all your pictures.
Joyce M
What a beautiful beach house. I love how it's decorated. Ahh Linda after seeing those last pictures I'm dreaming of summer!! Martina
I am definitely a BEACH person...
Love all the photos...that's a very comfortable beach house. Love the Ballard touches.
And I especially love the photo of the tulips. We are not able to grow them here...except by forcing them in pots (or buying them at Publix!).
Is that where you are right now Linda?
You lucky,ducky you!
Fabulous pics, love them all!
I am a beach and mountain person, I love them both!
Hugs,
Cindy
What a great beach house...I'm like you...when I'm at the beach...I'm a beach girl...in the mountains...we'll you get the picture!
Post a Comment