Before I share this Beautiful Blue and Brown Bathroom Redo...
I must say it's a little difficult to focus on the everyday things
when you see what is happening in Japan.
Our hearts, prayers, and resources go out to the
Japanese people who have been hit by the unimaginable
and find themselves in an unthinkable situation.
More than a million people without electricity, food and water
in a country that's used to all the modern conveniences.
It's more than our minds can contain.
May mercy and help come quickly.
However, in times like these, we need some of the ordinariness
that calms the tension.
Daughter has a Jack & Jill bathroom that her son and daughter share.
The girl part has just been painted pink, but not decorated yet.
So, here's the boy part of the J&J bathroom.....
from blah white cabinets and white walls:
to chocolate brown cabinets and blue walls,
with a few shiney chrome knobs thrown in.
The paint is a Martha Stewart color from Home Depot (I think).
I forgot the name, but I think it has the word "ice" in it. I'll ask Daughter!
The large sailboat pic came from GW!
The towels from the early bird special at Kohl's.
but it blends.

Daughter got $2 letters, painted them white,
and added 10 cent scrapbook paper!
Then she made hooks with a double loop of jute.

Ca - ute!

The tractor was another GW find some time ago.

Daughter got $2 letters, painted them white,
and added 10 cent scrapbook paper!
Then she made hooks with a double loop of jute.

Ca - ute!

The tractor was another GW find some time ago.
4 medallions from Lowe's and some wood trim
that she cut with a tree saw!!!!
When she decides to do something, she uses what she has to get it done NOW!
I love this blue and brown bathroom - so fresh and clean!
I'm joining:
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
Blessings to you!
Linda
(p.s. I am still working on the French chair.....can't make up my mind on the fabric. Stay tuned!)
(p.s. I am still working on the French chair.....can't make up my mind on the fabric. Stay tuned!)







14 comments:
Linda, I love the brown and blue, too. My heart goes out to the people in Japan, too.
Hi Linda, Very cute bathroom and I just love the letters she made! Martina
Nina, the bathroom is gorgeous. I love the blue and brown and all of her accessories are perfect. She did a great job. Hugs, Marty
I love it, Linda! Blue and brown are classic! Your daughter did a fantastic job with everything, especially that mirror!
XO,
Jane
Wonderful bathroom redo Linda. I love the colors!
Linda, what a wonderful redo! Your bathroom looks great! The combination of blue and brown is pretty!
That is lovely--the perfect colour scheme for a boy, too! Love the "M".
It's fabulous, Linda! That Miss M is sooo talented! And I love the color combo and the mirror frame...perfect! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie
Bravo!!
Your daughter did a super fabulous job Linda!
I love the colors and how perfect for a little boy!
I know where she got her decorating talent from!
Have a lovely week...
Cindy
I did this once in a rental and its so refreshing to do a lil change to make you feel better about your space. Don't you feel so satisfied!
loved the redo. earth colors are fascinating...
i am following you now:)
http://www.diyandmore.com/?p=322
I love the bathroom and the colors are so pretty! I just became your newest follower! We have friends in Japan (they are OK) still sending prayers for all the others. Blessings, Vicky
It is very hard to watch the reports coming from Japan...praying that they get some help and supplies soon. Lovin' those brown cabinets and that GW print...thanks for sharing at my NTT party.
Blessings,
Linda
So pretty! Love the colors.
Post a Comment