I'm trying to figure out how to do my Thanksgiving table. It will be simple and comfortable.I'm using everyday Italian Countryside dishes. I got the charger at Walmart back in the spring ($3.86) and haven't taken them off the table since. I love the texture.
The green tablecloth is topped with burlap runners. This is the 3rd year to use the burlap runners - which I made before I knew burlap would be the "in thing" this year. It was my daughter's suggestion. I cut a length into 2 or 3 widths (can't remember) and fringed the edges.




15 comments:
Just a gorgeous table. I love the basket with all the pretty pumpkins. Also, what a great idea to use the burlap runners as placemats. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty
I think your Thanksgiving table is/will be wonderful. It does have a harvest look to it. Did you make your burlap runners? Burlap seem to be the lastest trend in blogdom.
Looks perfect. I think the iron basket is so pretty and the pumpkins are a perfect item to place in there. I really heart your chargers as well. They really play up the simpleness of your dishes and make them look so elegant. I'd love to know where you found the chargers.
Love the basket. Quite festive!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- The Tablescaper
It all looks wonderful, love the basket and love all the fall leaves...thanks for letting us look at your table, so welcoming
Linda I can't speak french so I will tell you in english BEAUTIFUL...Oh I do know one word that Vanna taught me Merde thought that was a great one to use some times ha ha...Love this table you out did your self one again my friend....Many hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Salut Linda! Ah, que ta table est belle! J'adore le panier de la "Vie Sudiste" plein de petits potirons blancs! Le panier que tu viens d'acheter est belle aussi! Joyeux Jour d'Actions de Grace!...Debbie
You have inspired me to get some burlap to make runners. Those look great. I also think the white pumpkins are perfect for a harvest table. It all looks so pretty. laurie
I just love that burlap idea Linda! Your table is lovely and so homey, what a beauty! Cindy
Your iron basket is so pretty filled with little pumpkins! Beautiful tablescape, but where's the food?!?
Your table is beautiful! Love the iron basket with pumpkins and leaves. I actually sprayed a metal long basket and did something like it recently. Working on some burlap myself! Love how you used it.
Yes, love the Acanthus Votive Holder basket filled with Pumpkins!! It all pulled together beautifully and you did a fantastic job! I just love the color of burlap, and it looks so nice on your table! Good job!
Suzanne
thanks for visiting my blog to let me know to come see!!! ;)
HI Linda! Beautiful table. I too am doing burlap and looking for candle holders (just found some beautiful gold ones) and items around to build something beautiful. Loved your table and your ideas. It looks great.
Blessings,
Debbie
Welcome to TT! You've set a beautiful Thanksgiving table.
Very simple but very beautiful, Linda! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!...Christine
Post a Comment