Thursday, June 2, 2011

Too Cute-Flip Flops, Ice Cream & 4th of July

You've gotta see the latest
summer goodies in my daughter's







Check out the site
MissMollyMacDesigns
or go to the Etsy shop
for lots more items!
These make wonderful gifts for new babies,
grandchildren, and birthday party gifts!

I'm joining Show and Sell Party at Kristen's Creations.
Blessings to you,
Linda




7 comments:

Kristens Creations said...

I'm so glad you joined the party! Your items are adorable! In fact, I was on the phone with my friend when I clicked on your link. She loves buying cute clothes for her grandaughter. She is going to check out your store.

Thanks for the nice compliment on the granite! We are loving it! Kristen

d e l i g h t said...

Your daughter makes some very cute clothing!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Linda, I totally did not realize that you live in ATL! how did I miss that? Maybe you can come to the next blogger's lunch that I'll probably put together in July. We had a good turnout last time, so please come join us!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Everything is just soooooo cute. Makes me wish I had a little one somewhere. Hugs, Marty

Blondie's Journal said...

These are darling...now I need a grandchild!

XO,
Jane

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Linda your daughter is so talented!! Martina

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Too cute, Linda...especially the ice cream! :-)...Debbie