I have the cutest wreath to show you!
Daughter-in-law made this wreath just using fabric circles and pins.
You can see that she cut various sizes of circles out of various fabrics, including burlap.
Then she pinned them onto a burlap-covered wreath, placing the pin in the center of the layers of circles.
When she was finished, she attached a cute little bird and hung it by a wide ribbon.
You could do this technique for Christmas, Easter, etc. with so many beautiful fabrics!
Or even a wreath coordinated to a room color. No glue....no staples....easy-peasy!
As if she hasn't already impressed me enough,
check out this lovely painting she did for my birthday!
For many years we have taken an annual beach trip
with our grown kids and grandies
during my birthday in October.
How special is this.......note the sign that says:
"Nana's Beach"!
(BTW, some grandies call me Nana and some Nina...I have a split personality : )
Daughter made me this lovely bag for my birthday -
Complete with inner pockets for cell phone, etc.
Isn't it cute! She has an eye for fabrics.
I've mentioned her etsy shop before....
She has some darling creations.
Here are just a couple of her Christmas shirts (for children) that I love.
You can visit her here - Miss Molly Mac Designs
Whew! These gals are really creative!
Hope you are having a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Linda
Joining:
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday







7 comments:
Your daughter is SO creative...I am in love with the wreath and the little bird is so cute!! The painting is fabulous, too! You must be so proud of her!
Have a wonderful weekend, Linda!
XO,
Jane
Linda you sure have a lot of talent in your family! What wonderful gifts you received from your daughter and daughter-in-law! I love them all! Martina
Oh, I wish I had a little one for the "Joy" shirt. Adorable. Sally
Gotta love the wreath, Linda! Your DIL is so talented! And her painting is a real treasure! Love your DD's bag...so festive and useful! I NEED pockets! I am loving a cooler weekend!...hugs...Debbie
That wreath is absolutely fantastic! What a talented daughter you have! Thanks for sharing. Hope your Sunday is grand! Toodles, Kathryn
Oh what a beautiful bag it is...I really love it ... specially I love the style of shoulder strip... its lovely ...
And yes wreath is also very beautiful and very different from usual...
Happy if you come to see me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
with love from
Farah
Love this wreath! I just pinned it! Thanks!
Post a Comment