I had a nice bloggy break at the beach!
There were so many different kinds of weather and skies and sunrises.
Here are some of the faces of the beach.
Daughter reminded me of some of the words of a favorite hymn:
"All Thy works shall praise Thy name
in earth and sky and sea."
Some very precious faces at the beach!
Looking through the "noculars" for pirate ships!
Yes, pirate hunter below has his shoes on the wrong feet!
Cousins Jumping the waves!
Cousins driving their trucks!
Another beautiful sunrise
Sometimes words aren't necessary.
Sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words.
"The heavens display the glory of the Lord."
Have a beautiful week!
Blessings to you,
Linda
Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday





















22 comments:
Beautiful. Linda...especially all of the little faces! :-) Now I need a trip to the beach! A demain!...hugs...Debbie
Stunning Linda!
Your pictures just thrill me!
The kiddies are so cute too!
Lovin this beach post!
where do you go....I need to find that place!
Hugs,
Cindy
Wonderful shots, Linda. I know you had fun with those cutie pies.
Beautiful Sunday post and great photos. Love the one of that cutie looking for pirate ships. He reminds me of my 3 yr. old grandson.
Love this Linda! Beautiful faces of the beach.
Did you notice that the little guy had his shoes on the wrong feet. haha
Beautiful photos.
It looks like you picked a perfect time of year to go to the beach. Beautiful photos of sunsets and family.
Looks like you had a wonderful time...such sweet children! Your photographs are amazing...thanks sooo much for sharing!
Blessings,
Cindy
Beautiful.....just beautiful, Linda. Thanks for the mini-vacation. :)
xoxo laurie
You are absolutely right, words are not needed, BUT, please tell me the beach! Is it Siesta Key? I love the beach and the beautiful sunsets and the water glimmering as if filled with stars. Thanks for the mini-vacation...we didn't go this year.
What lovely and glory filled enchantment your photo's bring to a day the Lord has made. Thank you for recording them to share with us...
Blessing to you and your family,
Mona
Gorgeous photos. It's funny how most of the grands are dressed to match that beautiful sunset.
Beautiful photos!!
What a wonderful trip! I would rather be at the beach than anywhere else! ♥
Fall is my favorite time at the beach. Your photographs of the sunsets are gorgeous.
Beautiful photos...those sunrises are spectacular!! All the cousins are so sweet!!
What a bautiful post, the sky, the beach, the children having so much fun and the sunsets are fantastic.
Beautiful sunrises! I posted about water too, Lake Michigan. Thanks for sharing, Laura, Cottage and Broome
Great photos--love the sunsets...
Happy WW :)
Thanks for sharing those photo's it was a moment of peace!
Gosh I decided today to look for other GA bloggers - and I see some of my friends here.
I live in Marietta.
Those pictures of the beach were lovely and so were your grandchildren.
Sandie
I love your photos. Sunsets are beautiful....
Post a Comment