Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting ready for a Bloggy Break

Gonna take a little bloggy break and go here........ah.......sigh........


with her.........

and them.......


and three more of my very FAVORITE little people, as well as 5 of my FAVORITE big people.
The best birthday present I could ever want......12 people....in a house.....on the beach.....making noise, messes and memories - priceless!

Have a wonderful weekend and week ahead. Linda



8 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you have the best time ever!

XXDenise

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Ahhhhhh! La plage!!! Amuse-toi bien, mon amie!! A lundi le douze si tu n'es pas trop fatiguée??...Debbie

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday and ENJOY!

blushing rose said...

Oh, you are a Libra, too! Happy birthday & have a wonderful time.
You'll probably need to come to recup from the too peaceful vacation.
Chuckle!

Have a lovely autumn day ~ TTFN ~ Marydon

PAT said...

You are going to have the best time,Linda! I hope to hear all about it,upon your return!]

Happy Birthday!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh You Lucky Ducky!
Have a wonderful time and we can't wait to see the pics!!!! Cindy

Surviving 4 said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love the pic of Lee-lee; don't think I've seen that exact one before.

Looking forward to the memories and future beach blog!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful time, there is nothing better than relaxing with a house full of family at the beach! What beach are you going to? Make sure and take lots of pictures so that we can live vicariously through you lol. Kathy